Low-fat Banana Cream Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1pre-made graham cracker pie crust
12 ozyo plait lowfat banana cream pie yogurt
1 1/2 boxjello fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
3 mediumyellow bananas
1/4 tvanilla extract
1/4 tbanana extract
16 ozlite whip topping
1 dropyellow food coloring (optional)
How to Make Low-fat Banana Cream Pie
- Knead 2 unpeeled bananas on counter to soften.
- In a large bowl, mix 3 containers of yogurt with bananas.
- Stir in 2/3 container of whip topping with yogurt and banana. Reserve remaining topping.
- Stir in pudding mix until mixture thickens
- Add vanilla and banana extracts and food coloring.
- Pour filling into pre crust.
- Top with remaining whip topping.
- Refrigerator at least 4 hours to 8 hours.
- Slice third banana to garnish top
- (Vanilla and banana extracts may be adjusted to taste)