Low-fat Banana Cream Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 12 oz
- yo plait lowfat banana cream pie yogurt
- 1 1/2 box
- jello fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 medium
- yellow bananas
- 1/4 t
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 t
- banana extract
- 16 oz
- lite whip topping
- 1 drop
- yellow food coloring (optional)
How to Make Low-fat Banana Cream Pie
- 1Knead 2 unpeeled bananas on counter to soften.
- 2In a large bowl, mix 3 containers of yogurt with bananas.
- 3Stir in 2/3 container of whip topping with yogurt and banana. Reserve remaining topping.
- 4Stir in pudding mix until mixture thickens
- 5Add vanilla and banana extracts and food coloring.
- 6Pour filling into pre crust.
- 7Top with remaining whip topping.
- 8Refrigerator at least 4 hours to 8 hours.
- 9Slice third banana to garnish top
- 10(Vanilla and banana extracts may be adjusted to taste)