☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can(s)
- eagle brand condensed milk
- large container cool whip
- lemon juice concentrate, to your taste
How to Make Lemon Cream Pie
- 1Mix cool whip and condensed milk until blended, do not beat, or it will turn into a runny mess. Add lemon juice to your taste, in the condensed milk mixture, until well blended.
- 2Pour into graham cracker pie crust. You can add lemon slices if you want it to look pretty.
- 3Store in fridge for at least 2 hours until set.