Kool-Aid Pie (Faux Cheesecake)
- 1 tube(s)
- cool whipped topping thawed
- 1 can(s)
- sweet condensed milk
- 1 pkg
- graham cracker pie crust (no-bake)
- 2 pkg
- your favorite flavor kool-aid
YOU CAN MAKE THIS MANY WAYS! I LIKE TO USE FRESH STRAWBERRIES TO DECORATE TOP.
How to Make Kool-Aid Pie (Faux Cheesecake)
- 1Mix milk & package of kool-aid flavor together.
- 2Fold the mixture into the whipped topping. When mixed put into the pie crust and REFIGERATE FOR at least 4 hours before serving. THE LONGER you let it set the BETTER it will be.
- 3COOKING NOTES: This is very easy to cut calories or sweetness. Just use 1/2 can of milk for less sweetness & calories. Use 1 a pack of flavor to lessen flavor strength. ----- Can be made in mini tart pans for portion control. I like to use fresh fruit hulled out and filled with the mixture then topped with crushed cracker crumbs to even take the caloric intake down more. I have even take CHERRY flavor and then whole cherries with the stems dipped in the mixture then rolled in the crumbs the FROZE them for poppable cherry cheesecake bombs to eat on a HOT day. Also you can FREEZE the entire pie and it will mimic ICECREAM cake without the calories or fat.