KEY LIME PIE
- prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 4 large
- egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 2/3 c
- key lime juice
- 1 pinch
- garnishes (whipped cream, lime zest or slices, mint leaves, berries (optional)
How to Make KEY LIME PIE
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place rack in center of oven.
- 2Place graham cracker crust on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- 3In mixing bowl, using wire whisk or electric mixer, beat together, until thoroughly combined, sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, sugar, lime juice and pinch of salt.
- 4Pour into crust and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, turning pan once at midway.
- 5Remove from oven and allow to cool on counter for 30 minutes, then cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or more.
- 6Garnish, if desired, just before serving. Cover and refrigerate leftovers.