KEY LIME PIE
1prepared graham cracker pie crust
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
4 largeegg yolks
1 Tbspgranulated sugar
2/3 ckey lime juice
·garnishes (whipped cream, lime zest or slices, mint leaves, berries (optional)
How to Make KEY LIME PIE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place rack in center of oven.
- Place graham cracker crust on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- In mixing bowl, using wire whisk or electric mixer, beat together, until thoroughly combined, sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, sugar, lime juice and pinch of salt.
- Pour into crust and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, turning pan once at midway.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on counter for 30 minutes, then cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or more.
- Garnish, if desired, just before serving. Cover and refrigerate leftovers.