☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 12*12 sheet(s)puff pastry (frozen)
2 cheavy whipping cream
1 Tbspvanilla bean extract
3-4 Tbspmango puree
1/2 capricot glaze
1 9"tart pan
2-3 craw pinto beans
How to Make Fresh Fruit Tarte
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees:
- Lightly dust work area with all purpose flour.
- Remove puff dough from freezer and place on the floured surface.
- Let stand until dough is pliable but not defrosted.
- Using a 12 inch plate (inverted works best) cut out a 12 inch cylinder out of the dough. Using a fork, make a few holes in the center of the cylinder (about 10-12) so that air bubbles do not form.
- Place the dough into the center of a 9" tart pan. Be sure to press down and against the sides of the pan and trim off any access.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap over the dough allowing edges to fall over tart pan. Fill to the top with pinto beans and fold edges of plastic wrap back over.
- Place into preheated oven, reduce oven temp to 350 degrees and bake for about 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a four quart mixer with whisk attachment whip heavy cream, vanilla, and puree to soft peaks.
- You can spoon the cream into the tarte shell and spread evenly with a rubber spatula or you can use a pastry bag with a medium sized star tip and pipe it in.
- Peel, slice fruit and coat with apricot glaze and decorate tarte. Trying your best not to leave any cream exposed, this will keep the cream from drying out in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.