Easy White Chocolate Pie
Anthony Nicometi Jr
- premeade graham cracker crust or pastry pie shell. standard size (your preference which one)
- 2/3 c
- heavy cream
- 1 1/2 c
- white chocolate buttons or chips
- whipped topping, white chocolate curls, fresh fruit, caramel topping, etc...
How to Make Easy White Chocolate Pie
- 1Bake the crust according to package instructions.
- 2Scald the cream by bringing it to a boil, then turning off the heat. Pour the hot cream on top of the chocolate and let steep for 2 mins before stirring.
- 3Once the cream and chocolate is fully melted and combined. Once combined, pour into the cooled pie shell and refrigerate for 2 hours, minimum.
- 4Once fully set. Garnish with whatever you please. I did Whipped topping and cocoa powder. Enjoy :)