Easy Peasy Milk and Vinegar Pie Crust
This pie crust is so flaky and so easy to roll out and ever oh so pliable..had it for over 35 years and still it is, at least to me, unsurpassed..
How to Make Easy Peasy Milk and Vinegar Pie Crust
- 1In small bowl mix together milk and vinegar. Set aside.
- 2Bigger bowl mix flour, Crisco and salt.
- 3Add first mixture and knead dough. I find it easier to use my hands, but you do whatever.
- 4Dust counter with flour and knead the dough a little longer until it is smooth.
Cover it and the rolling pin in flour as needed.
- 5..and Voila!! Best and easiest pie crust..ever(: