Easy Little Cheesecakes
These make 12, for a serving size of 2 each.
If you use fresh fruit, slice and top cheesecakes after they are cooled.
- vanilla wafer cookies
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 tsp
- fresh lemon juice (optional)
- zest from 1 small lemon
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling or any filling or 1 cup fresh fruit
How to Make Easy Little Cheesecakes
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place one cookie in the bottom of a 12 cup muffin pan, lined with paper liners.
- 2In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest on medium high until light and creamy, about 1 minute.
- 3Divide batter equally between muffin tins and bake 15 minutes, or until set. Cool in refrigerator and top with fruit filling when cool.