Diet friendly, sugar-free, low carb Pecan Pie
If you cut the pie into 16th's this is the Nutrition facts- 170.5 calories, 14.75g Fat, 0g sugar and 10g carbs.
- large eggs
- 5 tsp
- granulated splenda
- 1 c
- sugar free breakfast syrup
- 1/3 c
- melted butter
- 1 1/2 c
- pecans, halves
- 9" refridgerated pie crust
How to Make Diet friendly, sugar-free, low carb Pecan Pie
- 1Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix eggs and Splenda. Stir in breakfast syrup. Add in melted butter. Mix well. Add in pecans, and mix well.
- 2Place pie crust in a 9" pie pan. Fill crust with the pecan mixture. Cover with foil.
- 3Bake covered for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes have passed, uncover the pie so the crust browns. Bake an additional 25 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean. Allow pie to set about 1-1 1/2 hours for pie to set. Cut into 8 pieces. If dieting, you may cut pie into 16th's, and divide the nutrition facts above by 2.