☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
8 ozwhipped topping, thawed
1 can(s)pumpkin, canned or cooked
1 pkggingerbread cookie mix
2 tsppumpkin pie spices
1 tspground ginger
1 tspground nutmeg
How to Make Creamy Pumpkin Ginger Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degress. Mix gingerbread cookie mix as directed on package.
- Press gingerbread cookie dough into pie dish. Make holes in the bottom of cookie pie shell to keep it from rising to much. Bake at 350 from approximately 8 minutes, but check often.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese and whipped topping.
- Use cheese cloth or paper towels to draw some of the moisture out of canned pumpkin.
- Add mixture to cookie pie shell. Refrigerate for an hour so mixture sets up.