Creamy Banana Dessert with Cracker Crust
The crackers gave the dessert a wonderful salty /sweet taste..I think you will like this too...
- buttery crackers, crushed plus 8 whole round crackers
- 1/2 c
- melted butter
- 1 c
- chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 large
- ripe bananas (ready to eat not hard)
- 2 pkg
- 3 oz. size each, banana cream instant pudding
- 1 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 8 oz
- container thawed whipped topping
How to Make Creamy Banana Dessert with Cracker Crust
- 2Microwave the chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons of butter in 30 second interval, stirring until melted after each 30 seconds.
(Brush the tops of 8 whole crackers with some of the chocolate mixture then set them in the fridge to chill, this step is optional.)
Carefully brush or spread chocolate mixture over bottom and sides of crust. Chill to set for 5 minutes.