☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 oz13 ounce bag pretzels
1/2 cbutter, melted
2 1/2 cmilk
3 oz1-ounce sqares unsweetened chocolat cut in small pieces
3egg yolks slightly beaten
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Chocolate Pie with Pretzel Crust
- Combine sugar,cornstarch,milk and chocolate in top of double boiler.
- Cook over boiling water until thickened,stirring constantly.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.Stir part of hot chocolate mixture into egg yolks.
- Add to chocolate mixture. Mix thoroughly Cool then add vanilla extract and mix and fill pie crust.
- PIE CRUST; Crush pretzels very fine in blender or in plastic bad. Add sugar and butter and mix thoroughly.
- Press half of mixture in 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degree oven for 8 minutes Cool.Pour in chocolate filling and top with remaining pretzel mixture.Chill.