1 call purpose flour
1 sticksalted butter, room temperature
1 cchopped pecans
1 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
1 cpowdered sugar
1tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed and divided
2 pkginstant chocolate pudding mix
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
How to Make CHOCOLATE LUSH
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, cut butter into flour and mix in pecans, until well combined.
- Evenly pat mixture into the bottom of an 8"x8" pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven and allow to cool.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add i cup of the whipped topping and the powdered sugar and beat until well incorporated and no lumps remain.
- Spread mixture evenly over cooled crust.
- In large mixing bowl, whip together the pudding mixes, milk and sweetened condensed milk, until thick and no lumps remain.
- Spread evenly over cream cheese layer.
- Cover and refrigerate until served.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers.