- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 stick
- salted butter, room temperature
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 pkg
- instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 c
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
How to Make CHOCOLATE LUSH
- 1Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a medium bowl, cut butter into flour and mix in pecans, until well combined.
- 3Evenly pat mixture into the bottom of an 8"x8" pan.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove crust from oven and allow to cool.
- 6Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 7Add i cup of the whipped topping and the powdered sugar and beat until well incorporated and no lumps remain.
- 8Spread mixture evenly over cooled crust.
- 9In large mixing bowl, whip together the pudding mixes, milk and sweetened condensed milk, until thick and no lumps remain.
- 10Spread evenly over cream cheese layer.
- 12Cover and refrigerate until served.
- 13Cover and refrigerate leftovers.