Caramel Apple Dessert Cups
2 pkgpillsbury butter flake refigerated cresent dinner rolls 8oz. (8ct)
1 Tbspcinnamon, ground
16 ozcan quality apple pie filling (dice apple)
16 tspsmuckers hot caramel topping
1/4 tspground nutmeg
1/4 tspground allspice
1 tspcinnamon, ground
How to Make Caramel Apple Dessert Cups
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll both tubes of cresent rolls onto work surface, roll out into (2) 16x8 inch rectangles; press seams together. Cut into 16 4 inch squares. Press 1 square in the bottom and up sides of each of 16 ungreased regular-size muffin cups.
- Mix together 1 can apple pie filling, 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spice. Place 1 teaspoon caramel topping in the bottom of each muffin cup. Place filling in ach muffin's cup (1-2 Tbsp) each. Fold cresent corners over top of filling.
- Mix together sugar and 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon and sprinkle over top of each cup.
- Bake 16-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups and serve.
- NOTE: you can warm up some more caramel topping and drizzle over each dessert cup.