BEST PECAN PIE
- pie crust shell, thawed uncooked
- 1 1/2 c
- whole pecans
- 1 c
- light (white) corn syrup, room temperature
- 1 c
- dark brown sugar
- 1/3 tsp
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 3 large
- eggs, room temperature
How to Make BEST PECAN PIE
- 1Place oven rack in center position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place well thawed pie crust on a baking sheet and set aside.
- 3Place pecans in a large microwave dish and microwave, at full power, for 1 minute; stir pecans and microwave, at full power, for 1 additional minute; remove from microwave and set aside.
- 4Mix together syrup, brown sugar, salt, melted butter and vanilla until smooth.
- 5Add eggs to batter and beat until thoroughly combined.
- 6Pour into crust and sprinkle with pecans (NOTE: you may use the pecans whole, chopped or half and half as pictured).