BEST PECAN PIE
1pie crust shell, thawed uncooked
1 1/2 cwhole pecans
1 clight (white) corn syrup, room temperature
1 cdark brown sugar
1/3 cbutter, melted
1 tsppure vanilla extract
3 largeeggs, room temperature
How to Make BEST PECAN PIE
- Place oven rack in center position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place well thawed pie crust on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Place pecans in a large microwave dish and microwave, at full power, for 1 minute; stir pecans and microwave, at full power, for 1 additional minute; remove from microwave and set aside.
- Mix together syrup, brown sugar, salt, melted butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs to batter and beat until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into crust and sprinkle with pecans (NOTE: you may use the pecans whole, chopped or half and half as pictured).