** I usually spread "liberally" so I always have extra ingredients around incase I need extra to spread on the dough
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury cresent roll dough sheet
- 1 or 2 jar(s)
- strawberry jam
- 1 bag(s)
- sweet coconut shreds
- 1 pkg
- golden raisins
- 1 c
- finely choppe pecans
- 1/2 c
- sugar cinnamon mixture (to your taste)
How to Make Strudel
- 2Open Cresent Roll Sheet on very lightly floured work surface. Using rolling pin, roll out just enough to make it a bit thinner but keeping the rectangular shape.
- 3Spread the dough liberally with Strawberry Jam. Sprinkle with coconut, raisins and pecans.
- 4GENTLY start to roll from the long side and continue until all the dough is used up. Place on cookie sheet - seam side down (you may have to cut it in 1/2 to get it all on the sheet) Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Bake until just golden. Let cool. Cut into bite sized pieces. ENJOY !!