Reeses Peanut Butter No Bake Bars
- 1 c
- salted butter (melted)
- 2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1 3/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp
- (11 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
How to Make Reeses Peanut Butter No Bake Bars
- 1Combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl. Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 2Pour peanut butter mixture into a 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 50% power) for 1-2 minutes. Stir chocolate and pour over the peanut butter mixture. Spread chocolate with a spatula. To even out chocolate, tap pan on the counter.
- 4Refrigerate bars for one hour. Cut while bars are still cool.