Pumpkin Cheese Cake Bars
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, 8 oz.
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/3 c
- 1 can(s)
- pumpkin pie filling, 15 oz.
- 5/6 " pie crust or double above ingreidents to make double recipe except for pumpkin
How to Make Pumpkin Cheese Cake Bars
- 1Mix dry cake mix with 1 egg and oil until crumbly. Reserve 1/2 c.
- 2Pat rest of mixture into into a 9x12 pan, and bake 12 min. at 350, until just starting to turn golden
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth
- 4Prepare pumpkin according to recipe on can for single pie
- 5Spread cream cheese mixture on top of baked layer, then pour 1/2 of pie filling over cream cheese
- 6Sprinkle with reserved topping (chopped pecan or walnuts can be added if desired)
- 7Bake 15 - 20 min longer or until pumpkin fill is set.
- 8cool and serve with either ice cream or whipped cream
- 9*** make sure not to over bake or burn bottom layer, better to pull out of oven even if not quite set.
- 10If making small side pie, or mini pies in muffin tins with rest of filling, bake at 375 for 10 min then if needed turn down to 350 and bake until set