☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxbrownie mix
8 ozcream cheese
1/4 cplus 2 tablespoons sugar
8 ozwhipped topping, thawed
9 ozreese's peanut butter cups
1/4 cpeanut butter
3 ozbittersweet chocolate
1/3 cpeanuts, salted and without skins
How to Make Peanut Butter Brownie Bars
- Make brownies according to package in a 9x13" pan
- Mix softened cream cheese and sugar until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Cut Reese's peanut cups in small pieces and mix with cream cheese mixture. Add on top of cooled brownies.
- Stir peanut butter and milk and microwave 30 seconds to thin if needed. Stir 2 tablespoons of sugar to peanut butter mixture and drizzle on cream cheese layer.
- Drizzle with melted bittersweet chocolate over peanut butter layer. Chop nuts and add on the top.
- Refrigerated overnight. This is a good make ahead dessert so the flavors get even better!