☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkghostess twinkies
1 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 cconfectioners' sugar
8 oz(1 container) cool whip whipped topping
2 pkg(3.4 oz each) instant vanilla pudding
1 can(s)(15 oz) pumpkin
1 1/2 tsppumpkin pie spice
How to Make Layered Pumpkin Dessert
- Slice Twinkies in half lengthwise and place cream-side up in single layer in 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Using a mixer, blend together cream cheese, confectioners sugar and 1/2 of whipped topping until smooth. Spread evenly over Twinkies.
- Combine pudding mix, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and milk. Whisk until well blended and layer over cream cheese mixture.
- Carefully spread remaining whipped topping over pumpkin.
- Lightly sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice. Refrigerate several hours or until set.