☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
300 gbutter, softened
350 gpowdered sugar
150 gcocoa powder
1/2 tspvanilla extract
200 gbaking chocolate, semi-sweet
How to Make Fudge Frosting
- mix powdered sugar with cocoa powder until combined
- melt chocolate in double boiler and allow to cool. Should not be to warm when added to other ingredients.note.. only melt chocolate until most of the chunks of chocolate are melted. as it cools the rest will melt.
- Beat butter until fluffy
- slowly add dry ingredients to fluffy butter mixing thoroughly between additions
- pour melted chocolate into fluffy butter mix, beat until well combined and creamy.
- now add the vanilla and 1 T of the milk, beat until combined. only add more milk to the consistency you would like.