- 1 loaf thin slice bread
- 1 pkg. 8-oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup regular sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, melted
How to Make Christmas Cinnamon Logs
- 1Trim crust off bread and roll flat with s rolling pin.
- 2Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and egg white together.
- 3In a separate bowl, mic regular sugar and cinnamon together.
- 4Spread cream cheese mixture on bread and roll up.
- 5Dip each log in melted butter and then roll in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 6Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Best eaten while hot.