☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 loaf thin slice bread
·1 pkg. 8-oz cream cheese, softened
·1/2 cup powdered sugar
·1 egg white
·1 cup regular sugar
·1 tablespoon cinnamon
·1 stick butter, melted
How to Make Christmas Cinnamon Logs
- Trim crust off bread and roll flat with s rolling pin.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and egg white together.
- In a separate bowl, mic regular sugar and cinnamon together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on bread and roll up.
- Dip each log in melted butter and then roll in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Best eaten while hot.