☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)crescent rolls
2 8oz. pkgcream cheese, room temperature
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cbutter, melted
How to Make Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
- Unroll and spread 1 of the cans of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish (or 8 x 8 if you want to cut the recipe in half).
- Combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread over crescent roll layer.
- Unroll and layer remaining crescent rolls over cream cheese layer.
- Melt your butter and spread over top of crescent rolls. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in 350F oven until bubbly and slightly browned. Drizzle with a little honey if you like. Let cool a bit, slice and eat.