- 2 can(s)
- crescent rolls
- 2 8oz. pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 c
How to Make Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
- 1Unroll and spread 1 of the cans of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish (or 8 x 8 if you want to cut the recipe in half).
- 2Combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla.
- 3Spread over crescent roll layer.
- 4Unroll and layer remaining crescent rolls over cream cheese layer.
- 5Melt your butter and spread over top of crescent rolls. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
- 6Bake for 20-30 minutes in 350F oven until bubbly and slightly browned. Drizzle with a little honey if you like. Let cool a bit, slice and eat.