How to Make Caramel Puffcorn
- 1In a large glass measuring cup(at least 4 cups) put sugars and butter.
- 2Microwave for 3 minutes, stirring half way through.
- 3Stir in Baking soda until it expands, foams and turns a lighter color. Pour over puff corn in a paper bag or cardboard box that fits in your microwave. Shake!
- 4Microwave 45 seconds, remove and shake!
- 5Repeat 2 more times and pour out onto freezer paper. Be careful--it is HOT!
- 6Break apart a bit with the spatula and let it cool. Then you can break it apart a bit more.
- 7CAUTION!!! While breaking apart the cool clusters, DO NOT TASTE! (you will eat the while batch and have to start over!)