Better Than Sex Brownies
1 boxdark chocolate brownie mix (makes 8x8 pan)
1 jar(s)caramel topping
18 oz. container of cool whip
1 bag(s)heath bar pieces (found in the baking aisle)
How to Make Better Than Sex Brownies
- Prepare brownie mix as indicated on the box.
- Once you take the brownies out of the oven, using a wooden spoon handle, poke holes in the brownies every couple of inches.
- Pour caramel over the hot brownies, ensuring that you spread it so that caramel goes down all of the holes you have poked. Let pan cool completely on stove top.
- In a bowl, combine cool whip and half the bag of Heath Bar pieces. Spread over the top of the cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle remaining Heath Bar pieces over the top of the brownies.