Banana Oats Apple Walnut Morsels
Maggie Atherton Leiterman
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cold fashioned oats
How to Make Banana Oats Apple Walnut Morsels
- assemble ingredients, chop apples and bananas
- use food processor to mix all ingredients except for oats
- scrape out food processor into bowl and add the oats, stir well, let set about ten minutes and stir again, this allows the oats to absorb liquid of the banana mixture,
- Prepare baking pan with sheet of parchment paper while waiting the 10 minutes, this recipe makes 40 morsels, dropped by 1 tblsp each onto the parchment paper
- To form the morsels, use a 1 tbsp measure spoon and press the mixture into the tblsp and flatten off the back then push out onto the parchment paper.
- depending on how big your baking sheets are you may need several sheets because this recipe make 40 morsels. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in a 350 degree (F) oven
- I store mine in glass jars that I have recycle from jars that originally held jams, jellies, pickles and other foods.
Each morsel has 37 calories. I shared this on Calorie Count where you can see the nutritional analysis. caloriecount.about.com/banana-oats-a...