Apple Drops (apple pie bites)
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These are like little apple pie poppers! If you love apple pie, then you're going to love these little treats. These are great if you want just a little bit of sweets after dinner. But I warn you... you won't be able to eat just one! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Apple Drops (apple pie bites)
- 1preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2Mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and butter into a bowl. add in apples
- 3take pie crusts and cut them into circles big enough to cover the apple cubes.
- 4place the apple mixture into the cutout pie crust. close the drop by sealing all the edges together
- 5place drops onto a cookie sheet and bake for 30 mins or until golden brown.
- 6take the drops out of the oven and immediately sprinkle sugar over the drops. let cool. Enjoy