"Ma Jessie's" Pineapple/Buttermilk Sherbet
How to Make "Ma Jessie's" Pineapple/Buttermilk Sherbet
- Combine: first three ingredients thoroughly. (buttermilk, sugar and pineapple)
- Pour: into old-fashioned ice tray (with ice cube divider removed), or into other similar sized metal pan or mold.
- Place: tray (or pan) in freezer and freeze to a mush.
- Remove: from tray and put into a mixing bowl.
- Add: last two ingredients (egg white and vanilla).
- Beat: until light and fluffy.
- Return: mixture to tray or mold and place in freezer until firm.