Jeanne's Irresistible Rocky Road Ice Cream
- 2 large
- fresh eggs
- 2/3 c
- 1 c
- 2% milk
- 1 jar(s)
- Hershey's chocolate spread, 13 oz. jar
- 2 c
- heavy cream, cold
- 1 tsp
- 7 large
- marshmallows, I used the square ones made for s'mores.
- 1/2 to 1 c
- walnuts, coarsely chopped
- powdered sugar for dusting cut ends of marshmallows.
How to Make Jeanne's Irresistible Rocky Road Ice Cream
- 10While ice cream is freezing, chop the walnuts. then with scissors, cut marshmallows in half and cut the halves in half. Cut again into quarters. Dust cut ends in powdered sugar to prevent marshmallows from sticking together. Hint 1: For ease of cutting marshmallows, dip scissors into a glass of water. Hint 2: If using regular size marshmallows, cut in half and then quarters, but you will probably need more than 7. You want the marshmallows to be larger than mini marshmallows.