Home Made Coconut Ice Cream
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large cans coconut milk
- 2 tsp coconut flavoring
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- regular whole milk to fill line
- optional: 1 1/2 cups toasted almonds pulsed in food processor a few times
- 1 cup toasted coconut for topping on finished ice cream
How to Make Home Made Coconut Ice Cream
- 2In 375 degree oven spread reserved dry coconut onto a baking sheet and toast until golden brown.
When ice cream is served, sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- 3Note: if you use the almonds, toast them in the same manner before adding to ice cream mixture.