Coconut Buttercream Frosting
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter (softened)
- 16 oz
- powdered sugar (about 3-1/2 cups)
- 1/4 c
- milk or heavy cream
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- coconut, shredded
How to Make Coconut Buttercream Frosting
- 2Beat in powdered sugar until incorporated. Add milk, vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Beat until well mixed.
- 3(For a firmer frosting, add more sugar, a 1/4 cup at a time. For a softer frosting, add more milk, a tablespoon at a time.)
- 4Cover cooled cake with frosting and sprinkle immediately with coconut (so it sticks).
- 5SECOND RECIPE: For a really buttery frosting: 2 Sticks Unsalted Butter, 4 cups powdered sugar, 2 T. milk/cream, 1 T. vanilla, 1/4 t. table salt. (add more milk if frosting needs to be thinned)