Sweet Valentine strawberry cheese cake ..
So if there is some one special in your life and you want to impress , what a lovely dessert fitting for the occasion.
I remember a friend of mine , going out for a meal on Valentine , with her partner. She was telling me about getting this wonderful cheese cake with love heart shape strawberries underneath the jelly .... So this is my in take on that cheese cake . I hope you like and enjoy ... :)
p.s I have tried to make this cheese cake as low in calories as I possible could , with out taking away any delicious flavour.
- digesttive biscuits.
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- 200g philadelphia( light)
- 1/2 c
- 4 fl oz fresh cream
- 1/2 c
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 can(s)
- strawberries ( save the syrup )
- 2 Tbsp
- gelatine ( i used the granulated crystals).
- 10 fresh strawberries cut in halfs (20)
- 8g pack of weight watchers jelly crystals (mixed with 1/3 cup of the cold strawberry syrup to make a smooth paste then add to the rest of heated syrup 1-1/2 cup of syrup to make the jelly..
FOR CHEESE CAKE.
How to Make Sweet Valentine strawberry cheese cake ..
- 6Pour your strawberry cheese cake mixture ,over your prepare base , cut your fresh strawberries in half . Now on the top of the strawberries cut out a V shape so that the strawberries looks like a love heart . Decorated the cheese cake with the strawberries on top , very gently pressing on to mixture .. Leave to set for 3 -4 hours in you fridge ..
- 7After the first 3 hours , make the jelly . Take first 1/3 cup of cold syrup and add to that the jelly crystals and mix to a smooth paste...In a measuring jug pour in the strawberry syrup from the can of strawberries and microwave for 2 minutes ....add to that the jelly paste and give it a good mixing all you will need is about 1-1/2 cups of jelly 300ml...place your measuring jug in a large bowl of ice cube water to cool down quickly just about 5 minutes . Just when you start to see the jelly setting .