Stuffed Baked Apples
How to Make Stuffed Baked Apples
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees. Line a casserole pan with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Wash and dry the apples, leave the skin on. Core them from the stem down.
- In a small bowl combine chopped walnuts, cinnamon and honey.
- Place the apples in the baking pan. Add the walnut-honey mixture into the cores of the apples (push down with your finger to fill the whole apple).
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the apples are tender when tested with a fork.
- Serve warm, by itself or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.