Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
- 2 pkg
- strawberry jello, 3-ounce size
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 3 c
- cool whip, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple (large can), drained
- ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 pkg
- frozen strawberries in syrup
- angel food cake
- 1-2 c
- cool whip (additional)
How to Make Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
- 1Dissolve the Jello in the boiling water.
- 2Pour the Jello into a bowl and place in the refrigerator. Check the Jello periodically.
- 3When the Jello STARTS TO THICKEN, remove it from the refrigerator.
- 4Add the Cool Whip to the Jello.
- 5Fold in the drained pineapple.
- 6Break the angel food cake into pieces and place in a 9x13 pan.
- 7Layer the banana slices on top of the angel food cake.
- 8Pour the Jello mixture on top of the angel food cake/banana layer.
- 9Top with more Cool Whip.
- 10Spoon thawed strawberries in syrup on top of the Cool Whip.
- 11Cover the pan and place in the refrigerator to set.