Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
2 pkgstrawberry jello, 3-ounce size
1 cboiling water
3 ccool whip, thawed
1 can(s)crushed pineapple (large can), drained
3ripe bananas, sliced
2 pkgfrozen strawberries in syrup
1angel food cake
1-2 ccool whip (additional)
How to Make Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
- Dissolve the Jello in the boiling water.
- Pour the Jello into a bowl and place in the refrigerator. Check the Jello periodically.
- When the Jello STARTS TO THICKEN, remove it from the refrigerator.
- Add the Cool Whip to the Jello.
- Fold in the drained pineapple.
- Break the angel food cake into pieces and place in a 9x13 pan.
- Layer the banana slices on top of the angel food cake.
- Pour the Jello mixture on top of the angel food cake/banana layer.
- Top with more Cool Whip.
- Spoon thawed strawberries in syrup on top of the Cool Whip.
- Cover the pan and place in the refrigerator to set.