SIMPLE HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY COBBLER
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries... (you can use 1 can of blueberry pie filling if you want but it will be sweeter)
- 1/2 cup pure cane sugar
- 3/4 cup almond flour or regular flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- pinch of salt
How to Make SIMPLE HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY COBBLER
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Put the butter in 8"x 8" square baking dish and put in oven until butter is completely melted.
- 2Mix the dry ingredients with the milk then pour over the melted butter. Do Not Stir. Carefully add spoonfuls of blueberries on top of the mixture. Do NOT Stir.
- 3Bake in over for 45-50 minutes until golden brown.
Serve with whip cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.