Scrumpious Strawberry Dessert-Connie's
Perfect for July 4th, Memorial Day and Labor Day.
Easy to make, few ingredients and delightful to eat; the pie was gone in a day and there was only two people eating it. So much for moderation:}
Sour cream is the secret ingredient. Enjoy:)
- 2 lb
- fresh, whole strawberries
- 13 1/2 oz
- cream cheese fruit dip
- lite sour cream to taste (we used about 1/2 cup)
- sugar (optional)
- 9" deep dish pie crust or use your homemade
How to Make Scrumpious Strawberry Dessert-Connie's
- 2Taste strawberries. If tart, add a little sugar to taste.
- 3Mix fruit dip and sour cream. (Sour cream may have "water" on top. If so, drain before mixing with fruit dip.) Be careful not to over do the sour cream or you'll lose the fruit dip flavor.
- 6Cool pie.