Pre-Valentine Day Parfaits
Rose Mary Mogan
So rather than throw it out, I decided to make parfaits, & it was the perfect addition to our left over Hodge Podge dinner from the fridge. While I was prepping for my Valentine's Dinner. The part that was left over was the NO BAKE LAYER of the cheesecake. Parfaits makes an impressive dessert.
- 2-3 c
- no bake cheesecake batter
- 1 1/2-2 c
- cookie crumbs, or your choice
- 2 c
- fresh strawberries quartered or chopped
- whole berry as garnish for each parfait
- syrup or glaze over top if desired
How to Make Pre-Valentine Day Parfaits
- 3Then top with fresh quartered strawberries or other fruit on top of cheesecake batter. Then repeat these steps until you reach the top of each dish.