☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/4 can(s)
- crushed pineapple drained
How to Make Pineapple fruit dip
- 1Open package of cream cheese and put into a medium size bowl.
- 2Add powdered sugar a little at a time. Using a fork, start mixing the cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Consistency should be almost like cheesecake cream.
add more powdered sugar if not the desired consistency.
- 3Add the crushed pineapple. More of you like more or less. Mix in.
- 4Enjoy with Crackers, fruits or veggies...or sneak a spoonful. :)
Great for anytime.