Mom's Classic Peach Cobbler
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 call purpose flour
2 can(s)peaches, undrained
1 tspbaking powder
How to Make Mom's Classic Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
Please, follow directions exactly or it will not turn out right.
- In a 9 x 13 glass baking dish melt 1 stick of butter. Do not burn. Put to the side.
- In a medium size bowl, combine milk, sugar, flour & baking powder. Stir only until there are no lumps. Do not beat.
- Add both cans of peaches to baking dish. Do not stir. If needed, arrange peaches manually to evenly cover the bottom of dish.
- Now gently pour batter over peaches. It is very important not to stir. Carefully put into oven.
- Bake @ 350 degrees F for approximately 1 hour or until top is lightly browned.