MINI HONEY APPLE TARTS
Recipe & photo: Kroger.com
- parchment paper for baking
- round cookie cutter, about 2.75 inches in diameter
- 1 sheet(s)
- frozen puf pastry, defrosted and ready to use
- 1 to 2
- apples, cored and sliced thin
- 1/4 c
- 2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
How to Make MINI HONEY APPLE TARTS
- 1Using the cookie cutter, cut out rounds of pastry and arrange them on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. Place three apple slices on each pastry circle.
- 2Blend together sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle about a 1/2 tsp. of mixture over each tart.
- 3Bake tarts in a preheated 400-degree oven until puff pastry turns golden brown and the apples become slightly tender (about 12 minutes).
- 4Drizzle honey over baked tarts, then transfer parchment paper with tarts to a cooling rack. Cool before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers.