Mandarin Orange Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 Large can(s)
- mandarin oranges (drain liquid)
- 1 Large can(s)
- crushed pineapple (drain liquid)
- 1 pkg
- orange flavored jello (large size)
- 2 c
- minature marshmallows
- 1 box
- 8 0z size phildephia cream cheese
- 1 small
- container of small curd cottage cheese
- 1 large
- container of cool whip
How to Make Mandarin Orange Salad
- 1Make up the orange jello in large bowl as directed on package minus 1/2 cup of the liquid. Put in refrigerator to soft set. Make sure it is not jelled too hard.
(Hint: Use a large bowl to make the jello so you can continue adding the ingredients, then you will not have so many dirty bowls to wash.)
- 2Take jello out of refrigerator and add cottage cheese, drained pineapple, slice cream cheese into small pieces and add to the mixture. Take the mixer and beat till cream cheese is blended.
- 3Next, drain mandarin oranges, then add to mixture fold in. Add marshmallows and cool whip then fold it in. Refrigerate overnight and serve! Easy and delicious!