How to Make Lemon Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray 13 X 9 X 2 inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2For the crust: Combine the 2 cups of flour, confectioner's sugar and salt in a large bowl. Cut in the butter to make a crumbly mixture. Press the mixture into the greased pan.
- 3Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4While crust is baking, mix together filling ingredients in mixer bowl until combined.
- 5Remove crust from oven and pour filling mixture over the baked crust. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes longer until set and edges begin to brown.
- 6Remove from oven and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar. Cool and cut into bars.