Elaine's Berry Crisp with Frozen Fruit
FRUIT ON THE BOTTOM
4 cfrozen mixed berries
2 Tbspall purpose flour
2/3 cbrown sugar
1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 coats, regular
1/4 cchopped pecans
·cream or ice cream
How to Make Elaine's Berry Crisp with Frozen Fruit
- Butter an 8 or 9 inch baking dish.
- Put frozen fruit in a large bowl, sprinkle flour and sugar over the fruit and mix it in. Allow to sit for about 10 minutes. Then put in the bottom of the baking pan.
- In another bowl mix the remaining dry ingredients and cut in butter (or use your fingers to blend). Stir in nuts.
Sprinkle the topping over the fruit.
- Bake in a 370 degree F. oven for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Serve topped with cream or ice cream if desired.