Easy Blender Crêpes
The recipe came to me in a circular from Kroger's.
- 1 stick
- (8 tbsp) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 c
- whole milk
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 3/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- oil or non-stick cooking spray to cook crêpes
- nutella and bananas
- fruit preserves and cream cheese
- ricotta cheese with honey or powdered sugar
- scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon
- cheese and salsa
- goat cheese, roasted red peppers and arugula or baby spinach
- creamed shrimp or chicken with asparagus
How to Make Easy Blender Crêpes
- 1Mix melted butter, milk, eggs and salt in the blender until just combined but not whipped. Add the flour and blend until fully combined.
- 2Refrigerate for 10 minutes, or up to 24 hours. Before using, consistency should be that of thick egg nog. Add milk if too thick, flour if too thin.
- 3Heat a 10-inch skillet or crêpe pan on medium high and lightly coat with oil or non-stick spray. Add about 1/4 cup batter to the pan and swirl around to make an even coating of batter on the bottom of the pan. Cook for about 1 minute, until edges start to pull away from the pan. Carefully flip crêpe over with a thin spatula, and cook on the other side until lightly golden.
- 4Continue with remaining batter, stacking crêpes on a plate as they are done. Refrigerate leftovers with parchment or waxed paper in between the crêpes in a zip-top bag.