How to Make Easy Apple Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Layer apple slices evenly in a 9 x 12 pan until about half full. If necessary, peel, core and slice more apples.
- 3Sprinkle the apples evenly with the full box of dry cake mix.
- 4Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle this mixture evenly over the cake mix layer.
- 5Drizzle the melted butter evenly over the top.
Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6If desired, add chopped walnuts and/or raisins to the brown sugar and cinnamon layer.