1 Tbsplemon zest, grated
2 largeeggs, whisked
1/2 cfresh lemon juice
2 Tbspsalted butter
1 cfat-free whipped topping
30mini phyllo shells
3/4 cfresh blueberries
How to Make Berry-Lemon Tartlets
- Place sugar, lemon zest and eggs into a heavy-bottomed saucepan; set over medium heat.
- Whisk constantly until mixture is combined and warmed through about 3 to 4 minutes
- Add lemon juice and butter; cook, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened and bubbly, about 4 to 5 minutes
- Cool to room temperature and then refrigerate until thoroughly chilled and thickened. Fold in the whipped topping until just combined.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place prebaked phyllo shells on a cookie sheet. Bake until crispy, about 5 minutes. Let cool and then spoon about 2 teaspoons of the lemon mixture into each shell.
- When ready to serve, garnish each with a berry. Yields 1 tartlet per serving.