☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 16 oz pkg
- watermelon kool-aid powder (don’t get the kind with sugar or sugar substitute added.)
- 1 2/3 c
- 2 1/2 stick
- butter, softened
- eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 3 c
- 1/2 c
- sugar, in a separate bowl
How to Make Watermelon Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Mix the watermelon Kool-Aid (or whatever flavor you choose) with the white sugar.
- 3Add the softened butter and mix until it’s nice and fluffy.
Add the eggs and mix well.
- 4Mix in the salt and the baking soda. Make sure they’re well incorporated. Add the flour in half-cup increments, mixing after each addition.
- 5Roll dough balls one inch in diameter with you hands.
- 6Roll the cookie balls in the bowl of white sugar and place them on the cookie sheet, 12 to a standard-size sheet.
- 7Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are just beginning to tun golden around the edges. Don’t over-bake.
- 8Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheets for no more than a minute, and then remove them to a wire rack to cool completely.