Vanilla Chip Cherry Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 3/4 c
- 3/4 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 pkg
- vanilla or white chocolate chips (10-12 oz)
- 1 jar(s)
- maraschino cherries (10 oz) drained and chopped
How to Make Vanilla Chip Cherry Cookies
- 1In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract.
- 2Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- 3Stir in vanilla chips and cherries.
- 4Chill for approximately 2 hours.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 9 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.