Vanilla Chip Cherry Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cbutter, softened
3/4 cpacked brown sugar
1/4 tspvanilla extract
2 1/4 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 pkgvanilla or white chocolate chips (10-12 oz)
1 jar(s)maraschino cherries (10 oz) drained and chopped
How to Make Vanilla Chip Cherry Cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in vanilla chips and cherries.
- Chill for approximately 2 hours.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.