Tiny Cream Wafers
1 cbutter, room temperature
1/3 can(s)heavy whipping cream
3/4 cconfectioners' sugar
·few drops of food coloring red and green
How to Make Tiny Cream Wafers
- cream butter and whipping cream
- add flour
- cover and chill; set till not sticky
- heat oven to 375 degrees
- roll 1/3 of dough at a time 1/8" on a floured surface (keep remaining dough chilled)
- cut into 1 1/2 " rounds ( doughnut hole cutter works well) transfer rounds to a surface covered with sugar. Sugar both sides,
- place on ungreased cookie sheet with a fork prick 3 or 4 times
- bake 7-9 minutes just till set not brown cool.
- put cookies together by pair with cream filling. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.