- 2 stick
- butter (16 tablespoons or 1 cup)
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar (plus extra 2 cups in a shallow dish/bowl for coating baked cookies)
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make SNOWBALL COOKIES
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2Using electric hand mixer, cream together the butter and 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
- 3Add vanilla, water and flour and mix well with sturdy spoon.
- 6Bake at 300 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 9Store in an airtight container.